1. The thumbwheel at the back of the GH4 controls the speed in manual mode, I would like Panasonic to update the Firmware (FW) to allow me to lock this at 1/50th preventing me moving this to another speed accidentally as has happened.
2. Could we also have the ability to switch on the LCD display rather than the present mode where it switches off at about seven minutes.
3. Can we also have the ability to buy an upgrade FW package that gets rid of the 30m record time.
4. A menu mode to allow us to view 4K as 1080 via the SDI connectors the same as you offer with the HDMI output.
5. Can you make sure that the GH5 has 2 SDXC slots please.
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Company Ltd